同学走了送别的诗词 送别诗词

同学走了送别的诗词 送别诗词

同学走了送别的英文句子贺卡贺言 - 表示一般的祝愿Hope you have lots of fun.希望你欢乐无比 。
Hope for the best.祝你一切顺利!Get your desire.祝如愿以偿 。
Take good care of yourself.多多保重 。
Good luck to you!祝你好运!Good luck for your future!祝你今后一切顺利!Good luck with you!好运伴你!I wish you a happy life.祝你生活幸福!Warmly greeting to you!真诚地祝福你!All the best!万事如意!You have our good wishes.我们为你祝贺 。
May good luck wait upon you.好运在等你 。
Enjoy yourself.祝你过得快活 。
Holiday Greetings!节日好!Have a good time!愿你过得愉快!I hope you have a good voyage.祝你一路顺风 。
Have a nice trip.旅行愉快!Wishing you a pleasant journey.祝你旅途愉快!I hope you are making big progress in your studies.祝你学习取得很大进步 。
Wishing you all the luck in the world.祝你好运俱来 。
Every success with you!祝你事事成功!Hope things go all right with you!祝你万事如意!Wish you the best of health and success!祝你身体健康 , 事业成功!I'm most anxious for you to success.我非常希望你成功 。
Wishing you success in your new career!祝你在新的事业上取得成功 。
I hope everything goes well.希望你事事顺意 。
May peace and happiness be with you.愿平安和幸福伴随着你 。
The best of everything to you.祝你玩得开心 。
Greetings!祝贺你!Miss you怀念你!Wishing you happiness.祝你幸福 。
Best wishes.致以最好的祝福 。
Congratulations!祝贺你!Hoping you have a good holiday!希望你过个愉快的假日 。
Best wishes for passing the examination!预祝你考试通过 。
贺卡贺言 - 慰问用语We have just heard with profound sorrow the sad news.惊闻噩耗 , 我们无比悲伤 。
Your sympathy has brought us great comfort.你的慰问给出我带来了莫大的安慰 。
Your sympathy and kindness will always be remembered.你的慰问和关心 , 我将永铭在心 。
With many, many thanks for all your heartfelt sympathy.对你发自内心的同情 , 致以万分感谢 。
I want you to know how much I sympathize with you and your family.谨向你和你的家人表示最深切的慰问 。
How deeply we feel for you in your sorrow.在你非伤的时刻 , 我们对你深表同情 。
With thanks from the family to tell you that your kind expression of sympathy is deeply appreciated.我们全家对你的诚挚慰问深表谢意 。
I can't tell you how sorry I am.我无法表达我难过的心情 。
There are no words that can be a comfort to you now.现在没有什么语言能给你带来安慰 。
blue 贺卡贺言 - 致谢用语At the outset, I want to thank you for your kindness to me and for your compliments.首先 , 我要感谢您对我的友爱和问候 。

【同学走了送别的诗词 送别诗词】

Your kindness means so much.你的关心铭记在心 。
Your thoughtfulness has given me great joy.你的无微不至的关怀给了我很大的欣慰 。
It is generous of you to show me so much consideration.承蒙你对我如此关心 。
Believe me, I am truly grateful for your good understanding.对你们的理解 , 我确实真诚地表示感谢 。
It is at time like this that one really appreciates the kindness of a friend.只有在这样的时刻 , 一个人才会真正领会到朋友的深情厚意 。
I'm really indebted to you.我非常感谢你 。
I am greatly indebted to you for the trouble you have gone.你为我的事不辞辛劳 , 我感谢不尽 。
It is generous of you to take so much interest in my work.承蒙你对我的工作如此操心 。
I realize that the task took a lot of your precious time.我知道你为这事花了大量宝贵的时间 。
We were delighted to receive your gifts.我们高兴地收到了你的礼物 。
Expected gifts are a pleasure to receive, but unexpected remembrances are an even greater joy.盼望中的礼物固然可喜 , 而意外的礼物更使人喜出望外 。
A thousand thanks for your frequent letter of encouraging advice.万分感谢你经常来信给我以鼓励和忠告 。
It was good of you to send us an announcement of your marriage.收到你们寄来的婚丧嫁娶礼喜帖 , 感谢你们的盛意 。
This is to thank you again for your wonderful hospitality and to tell you how much I enjoyed seeing you again.再次感谢你的盛情款待 , 非常希望能再见你 。
It's a pleasure to know special people like you who bring so much pleasure with things that they do.很高兴认识你这样一位以诚待人的朋友 。
Your thoughtfulness is very much appreciated非常感谢你无微不至的关怀 。