致橡树英文版|美文欣赏

致橡树英文版(  美文欣赏)致橡树英文版|美文欣赏

To the Oak 百思特网Tree 致橡树
By Shu Ting 作者:舒婷
If I fall in love with you—
我如果爱你——
I will never resemble
clambering trumpet creeper,
绝不像攀援的凌霄花,
To flaunt myself by your high branches.
借你的高枝炫耀自己;
致橡树英文版|美文欣赏

If I fall in love with you—
我如果爱你——
I will never imitate spoony birds,
绝不学痴情的鸟儿,
To repeat simple melody
for green shade.
为绿荫重复单调的歌曲;
I will not only resemble a wellspring,
也不止像泉源,
To bring you cool consolation perennially;
常年送来清凉的慰籍;
I will 百思特网not only resemble
steepy mountains,
也不止像险峰,
To increase your altitude or
set off your dignified manner.
增加你的高度,衬托你的威仪 。
Even not only sunlight,
甚至日光 。
Even not only spring rain,
甚至百思特网春雨 。

【致橡树英文版|美文欣赏】

致橡树英文版|美文欣赏

No, these are not enough!
不,这些都还不够!
I must be a kapok beside you,
我必须是你近旁的一株木棉,
As an image of tree I stand with you.
做为树的形象和你站在一起 。
Our roots hold tightly in the earth,
根,紧握在地下,
Our leaves touch gently in the clouds.
叶,相触在云里 。
As each breeze passes, we salute each other,
每一阵风过,我们都互相致意,
But no one understand our own words.
但没有人,听懂我们的言语 。
You have your iron trunk and copper branch
你有你的铜枝铁干,
Like a knife, a sword and a halberd as well;
像刀,像剑,也像戟,
I have my red and big flowers,
我有我的红硕花朵,
Like a heavy sigh and a heroic torch as well.
像沉重的叹息,又像英勇的火炬,
致橡树英文版|美文欣赏

Together we partake cold waves,
storms and firebolts;
我们分担寒潮、风雷、霹雳;
Together we share fogs,
flowing hazes and rainbows,
我们共享雾霭流岚、虹霓,
We seem always apart,
but interdependent all life long.
仿佛永远分离,却又终身相依,
Only this is great love,
这才是伟大的爱情,
Faithfulness lies here:
坚贞就在这里:
I love not only your gigantic stature,
不仅爱你伟岸的身躯,
But also the position you uphold,
也爱你坚持的位置,
And the earth on which you stand.
脚下的土地 。