英文经典故事|10篇儿童经典英语故事推荐( 四 )


只要他一出现 , 我就被遮住了 。”
The mouse father went to talk to the cloud.
老鼠爸爸就去找云 。
“Hello! Mr. Cloud. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
“哈啰!云先生 , 我知道你是世界上最伟大的人 。
Would you marry my daughter?”
你愿意娶我的女儿吗?”
“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wind.
“什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是风 。
If he comes out, I’ll be blown away.”
只要他一出现 , 我就被吹的远远的 。”
The mouse father went to talk to the wind.
老鼠爸爸就去找风 。
“Hello! Mr. Wind. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
“哈啰!风先生 , 我知道你是世界上最伟大的人 。
Would you marry my daughter?”
你愿意娶我的女儿吗?”
“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wall.
“什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是墙 。
If he comes out, I’ll be stopped.”
只要他一出现 , 我就被挡住了 。”
The mouse father went to talk to the wall.
老鼠爸爸就去找墙 。
“Hello! Mr. Wall. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
“哈啰!墙先生 , 我知道你是世界上最伟大的人 。
Would you marry my daughter?”
你愿意娶我的女儿吗?”
“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is YOU, the mouse.”
“什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的其实是你们!是老鼠!”
“The greatest person in the world is … mouse?”
“世界上最伟大的人…是老鼠?”
“Yes, the greatest person in the world is mouse. See? If mouse comes out, I’ll be bit!”
“没错!世界上最伟大的就是老鼠 , 你看 , 只要你们一出现 , 我就被挖洞了!”
The mouse father was very happy.
老鼠爸爸好开心!
He finally knew mouse was the greatest person in the world.
他终于知道世界上最伟大的人了 , 就是老鼠 。
He would marry his daughter to the handsome mouse next door.
他决定要将自己的女儿嫁给隔壁英俊的鼠小弟 。

8、《The Thirsty Pigeon》
中文名:《口渴的鸽子》
A PIGEON, oppressed by excessive thirst, saw a goblet of water painted on a signboard.
中文:有只鸽子口渴得很难受 , 看见画板上画着一个水瓶 , 以为是真的 。
Not supposing it to be only a picture, she flew towards it with a loud whir and unwittingly dashed against the signboard, jarring herself terribly.
他立刻呼呼地猛飞过 去 , 不料一头碰撞在画板上 , 折断了翅膀 , 摔在地上 , 被人轻易地捉住了 。
Having broken her wings by the blow, she fell to the ground, and was caught by one of the bystanders. Zeal should not outrun discretion.