老友记剧本|老友记剧本pdf百度云( 二 )


Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian.
我讲得很大声吗?

【老友记剧本|老友记剧本pdf百度云】

Did I say that out loud?
没事的,罗斯 你现在感到很痛苦
All right, Ross. Look, you're feeling a lot of pain right now.
你很生气,很伤心
You're angry. You're hurting.
我能告诉你解决方法是什么吗?
Can I tell you what the answer is?
脱衣舞厅!
Strip joints!
别这样,你单身了!有需求的!
Come on, you're single. Have some hormones.
我不想单身,好吗?
See, but I don't want to be single, okay?
我只想…再次结婚!
I just wanna be married again.
而我只想要一百万美金!
And I just want a million dollars!
瑞秋!
Rachel?
噢,老天爷,摩妮卡 感谢上帝!
Oh, God, Monica! Hi! Thank God!
我刚到你那里去,而你不在 那个拿着大锤子的家伙说
I went to your building and this guy with a hammer said...
你可能在这里 你真在这里!
...that you might be here, and you are.
- 你想喝点咖啡吗? - 无咖啡因的
- Can I get you some coffee? - Decaf.
好了,各位,这位是瑞秋 另一个林肯高中的幸存者
Okay, everybody, this is Rachel, another Lincoln High survivor.
这就是各位 这是钱德、菲比
This is everybody. This is Chandler and Phoebe...
乔伊,还有 你还记得我哥哥罗斯吗?
...and Joey. And remember my brother, Ross?
- 当然,嘿! - 嘿
- Sure! - Hey.
- 嗨 - 天啊
- Hi. - Oh, God.
- 那你现在可以告诉我们了吗 还是说我们在等着四位湿漉的伴娘?
- So you wanna tell us now, or are we waiting for four wet bridesmaids?
好吧,大概在婚礼前半个小时
Oh, God! Well, it started about a half-hour before the wedding.
我在礼物间里
I was in this room with all the presents...
看着那个肉汁壶
...and I was looking at this gravy boat.
那是个非常好看的肉汁壶
This really gorgeous Limoges gravy boat.
然后,突然… 有代糖吗?
When all of a sudden... Sweet 'N Low?
我发现…
- I realized...
我对这个肉汁壶 比对巴瑞更有冲动!
...I was more turned on by this gravy boat than by Barry.
然后我吓呆了 然后这个想法突然出现在脑中:
Then I got really freaked out, and that's when it hit me:
巴瑞看起来多像洋芋头先生啊
How much Barry looks like Mr. Potato Head.
我总是觉得他眼熟,但是…
You know, I mean, I always knew he looked familiar, but...
总之 我必须离开那里,我在想:
Anyway, I just had to get out of there, and I started wondering:
〝我为什么这样做,我为谁这样做?〞
"Why am I doing this?" And "Who am I doing this for?"
我不知道该去哪里 而且我知道我和你有点疏远了
Anyway, I just didn't know where to go, and I know you and I have drifted apart...
但你是我这个城市里唯一认识的人
...but you're the only person I know in the city.
而且没有受邀参加你的婚礼
Who wasn't invited to the wedding.
噢,我希望你不会把它当一回事…
Oh, I was kind of hoping that wouldn't be an issue.
我猜他给她买了个管风琴
I'm guessing he bought her the big pipe organ...
而她很不喜欢那个
...and she's really not happy about it.
老爸,我就是无法和他结婚
Daddy, I just... I can't marry him.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是不爱他了
I just don't love him.
这对我很有关系!
Well, it matters to me.
她真不应该穿那条裤子
CHANDLER: She should not be wearing those pants.
我觉得应该把她推下楼
I say push her down the stairs.
把她推下楼…
ALL: Push her down the stairs! Push her down the stairs!
爸爸,听我说!
Come on, Daddy, listen to me!
这就好像在我一生中 所有人都告诉我:〝你是鞋子!〞
It's like all of my life, everyone's always told me, "You're a shoe!
〝你是鞋子…〞
You're a shoe! You're a shoe! You're a shoe!"
然后今天,我停下来对自己说: 〝如果我不想成为鞋子呢?
Then today I stopped and said, "What if I don't wanna be a shoe?
如果我想成为一个包包?
What if I wanna be a purse? You know?
或一顶帽子?〞
Or a hat?"
不,我不是要你给我买帽子 我是说我是帽子
I don't want you to buy me a hat, I am a hat.
这是个比喻,爸爸!
It's a metaphor, Daddy!
你看得出他哪里听不懂
You can see where he'd have trouble.
爸爸,这是我的生活
Look, Daddy, it's my life.