《匹诺曹》读后感怎么写?( 四 )


Fox: "well, maybe we will tell you this early.we want to go to plant the gold coin, and we will make our gold into hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands of it!!" 匹诺曹:
真有这样的好事?可是,怎么变呢?(半信半疑) Pinocchio: With such a good thing?But, how to change it?
狐狸:“简单极了,跟我们走 。” Fox: " it’s too simple, follow us."
匹诺曹:“你们要带我上哪儿去?” Where are you taking me
狐狸:“到傻瓜城去 。” Fox: "go to theFool City."
匹诺曹:我还是想回家,爸爸会很着急的 。
Pinocchio: I still want to go home, my father will be very anxious.
狐狸:“你真想回家?那你就回家吧、反正是你自己吃亏!”(故意无所谓) Fox: "do you really want to go home? well,you can go, it\\'s your own lo!"
猫:“是你自已吃亏!”猫跟着又说了一遍 。Cat:”Yes~your own lo”
狐狸:“你好好想想,匹诺曹,你的金币到明天要变成两千个了 。”(假装要走、又非常惋惜的样子)
Fox: "how do you think about it, Pinocchio, your gold coins willturn into two thousand tomorrow.
猫:“有福不享!两千个呢!”猫跟着又说了一遍 。(摇摇头,惋惜状) Cat: "you are bleed but not to enjoy! Two thousand!
匹诺曹:“可怎么会变那么多呢?”(忍不住拉住狐狸,惊异得嘴都合不拢了 。) Pinocchio: "but how can you change it so much?"
狐狸: “很简单,只要把金币种在神奇树下,一觉醒来,树上就会接满金币 。要是你把那么多的金币带回家,你爸爸一定会非常兴奋的 。” (见匹诺曹要上当了,便故弄玄虚,卖关子)(煽动、诱惑)
Fox: "very simple, as long as the gold plant in the magic tree, when you wake up, the tree will be full of gold.If you bring it so much , your father will be very excited."
匹诺曹:“噢~~~,那多美呀!那我可一定要给爸爸买件用金线、银线做的衣裳 。”(匹诺曹大叫,兴奋得跳起来)
Pinocchio: Oh~~ that\\'s wonderful! I must give my father a clothesmake of gold and silver ." 匹诺曹:“多好的人啊!”(自言自语)“我这里就有几个金币,那咱们赶紧走吧 。”(兴奋) Pinocchio: "what a good man!"I have a couple of gold coins here, so let\\'s go.(他们走啊走啊,一路跳着欢快的舞蹈,终于来到了“神奇树”下)
狐狸:好了这就是神奇树了,赶紧把金币埋在土里吧 。(他们一起动手埋金币) Fox: Well, this is the magic tree, and quickly buried it in the soil.
狐狸:你马上闭上眼睛睡一会儿,树上就会长满金币呢 。(又故弄玄虚)
Fox: you have to close your eyes for a little while, and the tree will be full of gold.
猫:对,快点睡,长满金币 。Cat: Yes, go to sleep, full of gold.(由于太累了,匹诺曹很快就靠着树睡着了,并做着美梦,在他做梦的时候,那两个坏家伙偷走了他的金币,溜走了 。)