中英对照版诗歌

《飞鸟集》
1.Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
And yellow leaves of autumn which have no songs , flutter and fall there with a sign.
夏天的飞鸟,来到我的窗前,歌唱,又飞走了 。
秋天的落叶,它们没有什么曲子可唱,一声叹息,飘零在地上 。
2.O troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.
世界上一队小小的流浪者啊,在我的字里行间留下你们的足迹吧!
3.The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.
It becomes small as one song ,as one kiss of the eternal.
世界对着它的爱人,扯下它那庞大的面具 。
它变小了,小得宛如一首歌,小得宛如一个永恒的吻 。
4.It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.
大地的泪珠,使她的微笑如鲜花般盛开 。
5.The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and 
laughs and flies away .
广袤的沙漠,狂热追求一叶绿草的爱,但她又笑着摇摇头,飞走了 。
6.If you shed tears when you miss the sun ,you also miss the stars.
如果你因错过太阳而哭泣,那么你也会错过群星了 。
7.The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water.Will you 
carry the burden of their lameness?
舞动着的流水啊,在你途中的泥沙,正乞求你的歌声,你的舞蹈呢!你是否肯背负跛足的泥沙向前
奔腾?
8.Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
她热切的脸,如夜晚的雨水,萦绕在我的梦中 。
9.Once we dreamt that we were strangers.
We wake up to find that we were dear to each other .
醒来时,才发现我们本是亲密无间 。
10.Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
忧伤在我心中沉静下来,宛如降临在寂静山林中的夜色 。
11.Some unseen fingers,like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the 
ripples.
一些看不见的手指,如慵懒的风,在我心上奏着潺潺的乐章 。
12.“what language is thine,o sea?”
“The language of eternal question?”
“What language is thy answer,o sky?”
“The language of eternal silence.”
“大海啊,你说的是什么?”
“是永恒的质疑 。”
“天空啊,你回答的是什么?”
“是永恒的沉默 。”
13.Listen,my heart,to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you!
听,我的心啊,听那世界的呢喃,这是它对你爱的召唤!
14.The mestery of creation is like the darkness of night-it is great.Delusions of knowledge 
are like the fog of the morning.
创造的神秘,有如夜的黑暗——它是伟大的,而知识的幻影却如清晨之雾 。
15.Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.
不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上 。
16.I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, 
nods to me and goes. 
我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一个路人似的,停留了一会,向我点点头又走过去了 。
17.There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their whisper of joy in my mind.
这些微思,是树叶的簌簌之声呀;它们在我的心里欢悦地微语着 。
18.What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子 。
19.My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my master. Let me but listen. 
神呀,我的那些愿望真是愚傻呀,它们杂在你的歌声中喧叫着呢 。让我只是静听着吧 。
20.I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me. 
我不能选择那最好的 。是那最好的选择我 。
21.They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.
那些把灯背在背上的人,把他们的影子投到了自己前面 。
22.That i exist is a perpetual surprise which is life. 
我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活 。
23.Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes. 
休息与工作的关系,正如眼睑与眼睛的关系 。
24.Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.
人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量 。
25."we, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms,but who are you so silent?"
"i am a mere flower."
“我们萧萧的树叶都有声响回答那风和雨 。你是谁呢,那样的沉默着?” 
“我不过是一朵花 。”

最适合朗诵的十大中英文诗词有哪些?请排名 莎士比亚 十四行诗18罗伯特 彭斯 我的爱人像朵红红的玫瑰艾米丽 迪金森 如果你能在秋季来到W.B. Yeats 当你老了中文的古诗应该没有人会朗诵现代诗就跟散文差不多了推荐的:致橡树雨巷尺八大堰河我的母亲